Friday, March 23, 2018
By noon, I noticed that sun was shining very bright outside, and many birds were chirping a lovely and beautiful song to announce springtime 2018 is here, after one week of light rain. The sky was a beautiful color of blue, but I didn’t see any rainbow, even though I looked everywhere. I redrew a page, and I worked on it until 5 pm, before getting ready for walking group meetup. After one hour of walking, I drove back home under light sky at 7 pm. I took my counting step monitor that I got at some event, and I noticed I walked 188 steps in one hour or two miles of flat ground.
It is already the end of March, and I plan to make the most of my last week of March before April begins.
- I have 4 meetups planned for next week, which is the last week of March 2018.
- The 29th Annual Spring Garden Show 2018 at South Coast Plaza will be from April 26th to April 28th this year.
- March 23rd = National Puppy Day
- March 30th = Good Friday
- April 1st = Easter Sunday
- April 1st = Noruz Day, or Persian New Year, in which actually started around the first day of spring but it is usually celebrated at the park on the first day of April. It is about celebrating New Beginnings of a New Year, kind of like the Chinese Lunar New Year.
- April 11th = National Pet Day
- April 22nd = Earth Day