In society, there is a constant struggle among individual groups how to define core values and morals and always this attempt to define a social construct depicting a complete human. Really at the end of the day, it comes down to being sincere and kind and trying to be open minded but also have a strong sense of self.
Adapting a certain mindset along with a certain attitude can help you with interpersonal developments that can enhance interaction in society.
1. Know yourself
2. Be a kind and sincere human
3. Develop bond with family and friends
4. Have open conversation with persons of different views and cultures
5. Encourage and build up the people around you
6. Be selfless
7. Use your voice to unify rather than discriminate