Looking to book a holiday trip to Kauai? Kauai can be ideal for a family trip, a romantic holiday, or an all-inclusive holiday. Deals on Kauai vacation packages are what you need. These packages help you to plan which makes your trip affordable and simple. The Hawaiian island of Kauai offers several outdoor adventures.
Travel writer Paul Theroux eloquently reminded that “Hawaii is not a state of mind, but a state of grace”. This 50th state of America is more than a faraway travel destination, albeit an exotic and beautiful one. It possesses the ability to transport a traveler to a place that lies beyond his imagination. With your feet firmly encompassed with the sandy soil, you are in an unfamiliar place yet it is comforting. It can be safely stated that no other island in the state encapsulates this outwardly quality. Also called the Garden Island, Kauai will transport you to a place only reserved for fantasies and daydreams. Hike along the cliff trail is sufficient to kick your adrenaline rush. You can trade this for a relaxing day on the sand. Imagine the water kissing the shore creating music that serves as a soundtrack. It will give you a sense of belongingness you always needed. So bundle your accommodation and airfare into a vacation package. By doing so, you can enjoy the island with a ’no worries’ attitude.
Having the perfect hotel as your accommodation base can make a lot of difference. Your family trip or a romantic vacation will get the perfect setting. Following is a list of the right hotels:
1. Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa- It is situated above the Shipwreck Beach on Keoniloa Bay. It is 50 acres of oceanfront property that is host to one of the best traditional Polynesian Luaus. The colorful attires of the dancers complement the décor of the property. The staff is gracious and has dynamic energy.
2. Sheraton Kauai Resort- It is located on Kauai’s south shore overlooking Poipu Beach. This resort is an immaculate property known as Sheraton and is a destination in itself. The private bungalows deliver comfort and the ocean breeze soothing dreams. The oceanfront restaurants provide scrumptious meals with breathtaking views.
3. Kauai Marriott Resort- You can pick from a plethora of activities which is located close to this amazing resort. You can experience a tee-off at Hokuala Golf Course; explore the marshlands in Huleia National Wildlife Refuge. Or you can simply view the clouds roll by from the beach on Kalapaki cove. You can also enjoy a rejuvenating therapy at the on-site spa and return at the resort’s restaurants.
Like other islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, Kauai is also filled with natural wonders and hidden gems. The stops at these major attractions will make your time even more memorable.
1. Poipu Beach Park- It is a strip of calmness along the southern shore of Kauai. It is the perfect place to swim with sea turtles and colorful fishes. You can also sunbathe with monk seals and watch humpback whales. It had rightly earned the title of “America’s best beach”.
2. Napali Coast- The rugged beauty of the green pinnacles of Napali will hold you in staggering awe. You can experience it from a helicopter or sea-level in a boat. The brilliant waterfall cascade must be witnessed.
3. Waimea Canyon- This is also called the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”. It offers 14 miles of panoramic views of crags and gorges that descend 3,600 feet to Koke’s stream.
As everyone wants to visit beautiful Hawaii, it can be difficult to find cheap hotels and flights. However, you can experience this practically for free. How do you ask? You can employ a travel hack: using your credit card points and airline miles. These can allow you to enjoy first-class airline tickets and a five-star experience for practically free of cost.
You can use your mile points to get a first-class ticket instead of the coach as:
1. You can get free checked bags.
2. You pay the same amount of tax while flying first-class.
3. You can avoid flying overnight
You can earn points by using cards that give these kinds of offers. A Citi American Airlines Executive Card can get you American Airlines miles worth of 50,000. This is possible when you shop for $5,000 within three months of opening your card. You can get 2 free nights at any Hyatt property with the help of a Hyatt credit card. If your companion also applies for a card, you can get 4 nights free.
With these hacks, you can enjoy several blissful days in Hawaii. Let Platinum Travel make your island dreams a reality. With their package deals, you can save enough to enjoy every aspect of Kauai.