Nepal tour packages offer an abundance of places and activities where you can enjoy your trip. You can indulge in trekking, river rafting, and visit places like Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan.
Nepal has so much to offer that it can leave travelers confused about what to do in the tour to Nepal. It is ideal for a lot of things such as adventure tours, trekking tours, pilgrimage tours, and honeymoons.
Even though it is your own choice to select what you want to do based on your likes and dislikes, here is a list of 6 awesome things that you should do during your trip to Nepal.
1. Trekking: Nepal tours offer some of the best trekking tours in the world. Whether you are an expert or novice, you must take on the challenging treks of the Himalayan mountains. The Nepal tours from India are about both exploring the Himalayas as well as exploring your inner-self. Nepal, blessed with eight of the tallest ten mountains in the world, is the perfect place in Asia for trekking. You can choose treks like Annapurna Circuit Trek, Ghorepani Trek, Everest Base Camp Trek, Manaslu Trek, Upper Mustang Trek, and Lower Mustang Trek.
2. A trip to Chitwan National Park: Even though it may sound boring, but Chitwan National Park is completely different from other National parks. With approximately 500 species of migratory birds that include kingfishers, paradise flycatchers, egrets, and brahminy ducks, the place remains lively throughout the year. The major attractions of the National Park are the one-horned rhinoceros, Bengal tigers, and Asian elephants.
3. Bhote Koshi River rafting: River rafting is itself an extreme sport that provides a thrilling experience to the rafters at every turn of the river. With the added vigour of Bhote Koshi river and the beautiful landscapes all around, the experience intensifies tenfolds.
4. Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour: Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, is the best city for having a close look at the tradition and culture of Nepal. The city has many age-old monuments that portray the beauty of Nepal. The most significant places in Kathmandu include Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, and the Temple of Kumari. You can also talk with the local people (who are also famous for their hospitality) to get a deep insight into their culture.
5. Pokhara Tour: Pokhara is also known as the city of lakes in Nepal. You can explore the city yourself or take a guide who will expertly take you to the most sought-after tourist places. Nature lovers will find this place extraordinary. You can also click photos that you will cherish for the rest of your lives. With the serene environment of Pokhara, you get a chance to escape away from the hustle and bustle of the cities and relax your heart and soul here.
6. Pilgrimage tours: The Nepal Group tour packages provide a lot of places apt for pilgrimage. These include Pashupatinath, Lumbini, Dakshin Kali, Swayambhunath, and Boudhanath.