The Pac-12 will look to regain respect this season after going 1-8 in bowl games last season. The conference will be much stronger this season due to high-profile coaching changes at Arizona State, Arizona, and UCLA. With those coaches in the South Division, the North Division will definitely be the stronger of the two divisions this season.
1. Washington. The Huskies are absolutely loaded after returning plenty of experience from a 10-3 season.
2. Oregon. Keeping QB Justin Herbert will be an absolute must for the Ducks to remain in contention this season.
3. Stanford. RB Bryce Love has some unfinished business left in the Pac-12.
4. Cal. The Golden Bears could surprise opponents if they cut down on turnovers this season.
5. Washington State. The Cougars will take a major hit this season after losing their top 2 pass rushers to graduation.
6. Oregon State. Hopefully, the Beavers can win a conference game this season.
<a href="https://pexels-library.com/rugby-clipart.html" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Source</a>
1. Utah. Expect for the Utes to bounce back from a mediocre season as they will look to cut down on turnovers.
2. Arizona. Watch for QB Khalil Tate to have an even better season this season because he did not even start all of the Wildcats games last season.
3. USC. Expect a drop-off with former QB Sam Darnold in the pros.
4. Arizona State. The Sun Devils will learn that they “play to win the game” from new head coach Herm Edwards.
5. UCLA. Changing the system means that the Bruins will be rebuilding this season.
6. Colorado. Even the high altitude at home will not help the Buffaloes this season.
Pac-12 Conference Champ: Washington.