Here were my choices.
1. I will do nothing that require others to work
2. I will rest, I will set aside some time to give my body and mind a rest.
3. I will drink 1/2 gallon water
4. I will take all my medication
5. I will spend time with my sister.
I didn’t get my water down. The time that I spent with my sister was on the phone. It was a lot of time on the phone as she was having a very emotional day. We ended the day watching the eclipse. It was funny because she is 100 miles away and she was watching from inside her home. I was watching from outside in the snow. She was much warmer than I was.
Still I would say the best resolution kept today was the time we spent together, separately. I don’t know if my mind got a rest because today it is feeling confused!