What are NCERT Exemplar Solutions?
Exemplar questions are the practice questions of a higher level which are meant to higher level learning of a particular concept. NCERT Exemplar Solutions comprises of exemplar question and their appropriate answers. Exemplar problems are usually prepared by keeping competitive and entrance examinations in mind.
NCERT Class 12 Maths
NCERT class 12 is an important phase of a student’s life. Student toil hard to secure good grades in class 12. This will help them secure the course and college they wanted. But for many students NCERT Class 12 Maths is hard to digest.
CBSE class 12 maths syllabus (2018-19) comprises of advanced topics which are actually basic topics for students to learn in their graduate courses. These topics often create difficulty for the students to understand and to score good marks in the examination. Without understanding maths basic, it is very difficult to solve the problems given in the textbook as well as NCERT class 12 exemplar questions.
What is the solution?
The proverb says “It is always better to have more than what you need”. This applies even for NCERT class 12 exam preparation. Students practice the question provided in the textbook but they don’t bother to touch any other extra questions. This is where they fail.
Solving as many as questions apart from textbook questions seems to be a simple solution that can bring confidence in you while solving NCERT class 12 Maths problems. Along with textbook questions, students have to solve exemplary questions of various formats like MCQ’s, Short and long answer questions, Fill in the blanks and Match the following pattern questions. Solving NCERT class 12 Maths exemplary questions has great benefits for the students which are listed below.
8 Benefits of Solving NCERT class 12 Maths exemplary questions
- Exemplar questions are the extra questions that are not provided in the textbooks. Solving NCERT class 12 Maths exemplar questions from different sources will help students study the topic in depth and to understand the topic thoroughly.
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions are the question that will be designed specifically for the sake of entrance and competitive examinations. Studying NCERT Exemplar class 12 maths Solutions will help your entrance exam and competitive exam preparation immensely.
- Exemplar questions are in various formats like MCQ’S, skill developing questions, Short answering questions, Match the following questions etc. Different formats of questions guide you in generalising the questions and help you in getting exposed to different type of concept-based questions.
- Exemplar questions are the questions of higher end and this makes the students refer the topic from other resources together with NCERT textbooks.
- NCERT exemplar solutions will provide the students with the best study material that will help students to prepare for class 12 examination and also NEET and JEE.
- Exemplar solutions are the result of a thorough study by experts, hence they are the most reliable source of study materials for the students.
- Solving NCERT exemplar questions and studying NCERT Class 12 Maths exemplar solution will help the students thoroughly understand the basic concepts. This will avoid any difficulties in understanding higher-end concepts in their graduate studies.
- Many times questions in the exemplar questions are asked directly in the examination. Studying NCERT class 12 solution will help the students in avoiding mistakes while solving such repeated questions.
For effective preparation of CBSE class 12 Maths examination download BYJU’S NCERT class 12 Maths exemplary question.
To understand and remember NCERT class 12 topics subscribe to BYJU’S YouTube channel and watch the interactive videos today.