I know what you’re thinking…
How could anyone possibly build an outdoor kitchen in less than a day?
In most situations, I would tend to agree with you.
However, there’s a new kid on the block that’s going to completely change the way you look at outdoor kitchen projects.
Before we were limited to either buying a cheap outdoor kitchen kit at a big box store… or dropping a ton of dough (and time!) to have an outdoor kitchen built by hand.
You were stuck between a shoddy outdoor kitchen that wouldn’t even survive the winter, or a massive financial and time-intensive undertaking of a hand-built outdoor kitchen.
Thankfully, there’s a new innovation from RTA Outdoor Living that takes the best of both without any of the cons.
That innovation is…
The Ready-to-Assemble Outdoor Kitchen Kit
The ready-to-assemble outdoor kitchen kit is a fantastic improvement on prefab/modular/ready-to-finish offerings in the outdoor kitchen space.
The issue with many of these offerings include:
- They often do not include countertops
- They do not include appliances
- In some cases, you have to hire a mason to finish the surround
- Many are not hardy to cold climates and coastal areas
- Some require heavy equipment to set in place
- Quality is variable
Thankfully, you will not experience any of the above issues with a ready-to-assemble outdoor kitchen.
I’m sure you’re still wondering… What IS a ready-to-assemble outdoor kitchen exactly?
Let me demystify.
What is a Ready-to-Assemble Outdoor Kitchen?
It’s a beautiful thing.
But really, let’s get into it.
RTA Outdoor Living’s outdoor kitchen kits first start with a design.
You can either order a standard offering, or design a custom kitchen using our free online design tool.
Once you’ve got your design solidified and ordered, the kit is shipped straight to your door complete with the countertop and appliances from Coyote Outdoor Living.
Now that your outdoor kitchen kit has been delivered, all you have to do is assemble.
You’ll just need a helping hand and a power drill to put it together.
A few hours later, your outdoor kitchen is assembled and you’re already firing up the grill for the first time!
Pretty amazing, right?
There’s a lot of beauty to this system.
- You save time on design. A custom kitchen can be designed in as little as 5 minutes.
- You save time on assembly. What used to take weeks or even months can be accomplished in as little as 1-2 weeks from start to finish. And only a few hours in assembly.
- You get higher quality. Our outdoor kitchens are designed to last. They are completely unaffected by cold, harsh winters and coastal climates. This outdoor kitchen will look as good on year 1 as it does on year 5.
- You get a modern aesthetic. RTA Outdoor Kitchens feature a sleek, timeless, modern design.
Hopefully I’ve inspired you to consider an outdoor kitchen project for the spring or summer. RTA Outdoor Living has made the concept more accessible than ever before.
If you’ve ever dreamed of adding an outdoor kitchen to your backyard, now’s the time to act!
What are you waiting for? Get started on your outdoor kitchen!