Beef is Bae. There is no matter of concord for you if you’re not a vegetarian but a strong meat lover.
We all love to have beef in our menu regularly but couldn’t because most of the beef recipes take a good amount of time which we can’t afford all the time.
Yeah, there are certain occasions we can spend time for these recipes but not all the time.
Besides most of the recipes require various ingredients and cooking process is not so simple as well. So keeping that in mind I decided to research on some beef recipes which don’t cost much time and can be cooked in a simple way. And fortunately, I have found some which are very delicious as well.
So this article is the result of that initiative.
Let’s dig into those quick recipes without wasting much time:
Quick Roast Beef with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
If you are looking for something that is healthy and comes with beef as well then this recipe is a must for you. The most special thing about this recipe is it requires very less time in spite of its taste. This beef roast comes with potatoes and carrots. You can try this any time of your day.
Ø 1000 g beef sirloin roast. It must be trimmed and boneless
Ø 8 medium sized potatoes
Ø 1 package of washed and peeled baby carrots (500 grams)
Ø 1 Tablespoon dry beef Oxo powder
Ø 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Ø ¼ teaspoon pepper
· First preheat your oven at 3500 F.
· Now take a large roasting pan and sprinkle the Oxo powder into it. Then stir it after adding 1 cup of water.
· Flipping the roast’s fat side down slice it from top to bottom by leaving fat side intact.
· Place the roast on the pan and scrub it with mixed Oxo powder and other spices.
· Now scrub the potatoes after half cutting it and also baby carrots and place those around the roast
· Bake in the oven for 1 hour at least.
BEEF WITH BROCCOLI
This is another very tasty recipe and healthy as well. Despite of being a beef recipe it is a very light recipe and can be eaten in any kind of situation without getting worried about your health.
Ø 1 lb(s) flank steak, trimmed fat and sliced very thin against the grain
Ø ½ cup soy sauce (low-sodium)
Ø ¼ cup cornstarch
Ø 1 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger
Ø 3 Tablespoon sherry
Ø 2 Tablespoon brown sugar
Ø ¼ cup beef broth
Ø ¼ cup oyster sauce
Ø 2 cloves garlic, minced
Ø 3 Tablespoon olive oil
Ø 1 lb(s) broccoli florets
Ø 1 Chow Mein, for serving
· Put the flank steak in a bowl. Before that mix soy sauce, cornstarch, sherry, brown sugar, ginger and garlic in that bowl very well and scrub the meat with that mix finely
· Now take hot skillet with oil into it. Stir the broccoli on it and reserve in a plate
· Place the teak into the very hot skillet and fry it for 30 seconds each side. When the steak is brown take it off.
· Now pour the skillet with soy sauce, oyster sauce and beef broth. Cook this mixture until it starts to thicken. When it is thick then add the beef and broccoli into it and stir it slowly and cook it to coat. Sprinkle salt over it before putting it off.
· Serve this dish over chow Mein for best taste. You can try it without Chow Mein
Leftover Roast Beef and Scalloped Potato Bake
It is common thing to have residues after cooking good amount of beef staff. We don’t find the best way to eat that again. That’s why this recipe can be savior for you. You will get super dish using your leftover beef and potato bake very easily.
Ø 3 cup leftover roast beef, cut in bite-sized pieces
Ø ½ cup frozen corn kernels OR peas
Ø 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
Ø ½ diced onion
Ø 1 cup cold gravy (chilled leftover gravy or canned gravy)
Ø 2 cup leftover scalloped potatoes
Ø 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
· Cook diced onion until softened on a medium pot after putting vegetable oil into it. The heat must be medium.
· Now add cold gravy and cook it to simmer. Then put beef and vegetables and cook those to simmer as well.
· Now pour into 2-quart casserole dish. After that take the leftover potatoes and spread over the simmer nicely. Sprinkle with grated cheese
· Preheat your oven at to 4000 F.
· Now bake the dish for 25 minutes. Then serve this bubbly dish.
To sum up
So these are some amazing beef recipes that can be cooked easily and quickly without any hassle. I actually prioritize taste. That’s why from so many quick dishes on internet I chose these three. It also depends on the brisket bbq knives.
There are some honorable mentions which can also be tried as a quick one.
One is London broil. It is easy and also can be cooked without broiler pan. You can follow this way how to cook London broil in oven without broiler pan.
Another one is Beef Stroganoff from “In the Kitchen with Anna” which I strongly prefer for its different taste.
So that is it. I hope your time will be more enjoyable while trying these amazing beef recipes.
More Interesting Articles you can read: