In this video, Justine Leconte lists 8 classic basics, and how she would dress up or make basics more creative or edgy. In this post, I will add my version.
- White Button-Up Shirt–this is a must-have for everyone because most people have at least two in their wardrobe. This shirt can be worn many ways, whether for work, casual, or even dressed up. For a creative look, I would undo the button halfway down, wear a lacy camisole underneath, wear a white skirt, and a wide statement belt. High-heeled sandals would also dressed up this outfit.
- White Chino Pants–I would wear a feminine wrap blouse, whether lacy or ruffled, and maybe even a pendant necklace and flat sandals.
- Little Black Dress–I would add a wide patent belt and high-heel platform shoes. And, maybe a nice hat, dark sunglasses, red lipstick, and statement earrings.
- Sequin skirt–I would wear it with satin tank top or camisole, and maybe a sheer blouse. High-heel shoes and hat can be added.
- Jersey Skirt–I would wear this with either a blue and white striped blouse or a knit sweater. Ankle boots, tights, and knit hat.
- Pencil Skirt–I would wear it in a layered way, with a light turtleneck, vest, loose shirt, and a jacket. High-heel short boots or booties or even strappy sandals.
- Tailored Shorts–I would wear that with a nice blouse and short-heel shoes. Maybe even add a nice belt and some jewelry. Add a fedora hat.
- Boyfriend Jeans–I would wear it with strappy high heel shoes, nice belt, and nice blouse. Maybe even a pendant necklace and a nice hat.