In Pittsburg, Pennsylvania we are visiting the Frick Estate which was the home of Henry Clay Frick. It opened in 1883 after he became partners with Andrew Carnegie. They named the home “Clayton”. This modern building with glass walls was put up recently as a reception center and part of the automotive museum. Here are housed many of luxury cars that the Frick family owned.