Ten technology things that if you need one, will help! The one piece that is missing, the network. There was a time many years ago when updating a device was painful. Now with the internet, all you need is access to the internet. The reality of your network connection is now critical to how you operate!
- Tablet, I use mine all the time. They are incredible tools to have in your hands!
- Pico projectors, there are several on the market, Nebula is the one I recommend the most.
- 3d or 360-degree cameras. This is a huge growing area!
- Travis the translator, with their new inexpensive Global Sim you can take translation with you anywhere, and you don’t have to have your phone in your hand.
- NetAtMO and Bloomsky, there is something about knowing the weather where you live!
- Keecker, what can I say, the egg is useful!
- 3d printers – if you are interested the market is exploding and prices are dropping
- Alexa and Google Home. These are great voice activate systems to have and use!
- SiriusXM radio, I’ve been a subscriber to Sirius for more than 15 years. The service is awesome; the quality of the music is beyond amazing!
- Automotive anti-collision systems
The last one is the most interesting overall because anti-collision systems for cars have a huge economic impact, but is likely the slowest adoption rate on this list. New cars (2016 and on) tend to have the systems overall. It is an interesting technology. 3d printers have come down in price a lot in the past year. What once was 2 and even 3 thousand dollar purpose can now be had for less than 700 bucks. The quality of the printer has improved as well.
Each of these technologies has improved this year. The newest release of products in the categories are excellent. Not everyone will hit all ten categories, but I suspect some of you will hit 2 or more.
Will you share in the comments the tech you want me to focus on for the next review?