I always enjoy reading, learning and sharing little fun facts.
When I have a few minutes I take a break form all the sites and read as much as I can.
Especially on days like today, a little too windy and cool to get outside.
Sharing a few random facts I learned I thought you might enjoy.
- A group of frogs is called an army.
- A sneeze can travel as fast as 100 miles per hour.
- At 188 decibels, the whistle of the blue whale is the loudest sound produced by any animal.
- Baby robins eat 14 feet of earthworms every day!
- Beavers can swim half a mile underwater on one gulp of air.
- Bulls are color blind, therefore will usually charge at a matador’s cape no matter the color.
- Cheetahs were raced at Romford greyhound stadium in 1937!
- Children are poisoned most frequently by eating harmful plants.
- Clinophobia is the fear of beds!
- Clocks made before 1660 had only one hand – an hour hand.
Did you know any of these fun facts?