Inspired by Fortune’s post, I decided to share 5 random facts about myself.
I could probably have thought of some more interesting ones, but maybe next time.
- I could eat cheese toast every day – either for breakfast or for dinner.
- When I was little, I was obsessed with Ancient Egypt and I wanted to study Egyptology.
- I am very clumsy; I am always dropping something, tripping, or demolishing everything around me.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be teleportation.
- The “925” in my nickname comes from my love for silver jewelry. When I was a teenager, I used to wear a ton of rings.
Would you share an interesting fact about yourself?
See also: The Great Beauty around me
Would you share an interesting fact about yourself in the comments??