- Although bare baby shots are awesome, always remember that your swaddled captures are going to be your easiest way to add the most variety without unsettling baby.
- Make sure to plan in advance to put together two separate set ups that can be photographed using just one wrap. It can be two props, a prop and a flokati, or a prop and parent shot.
- First, photograph the initial set up. Then adjust your wrap in a different way and add baby to your second set up.
- You can quickly give parents more variety in their newborn photo shoot without having to disturb and reswaddle baby.
- You can see in the image above the same cream wrap used in both very different set ups, but when reconfigured it looks completely different.
Make the Most Out of your Swaddles/Wraps (5/8)
Really amazing photos.