Seven Saints Church, Sofia.
The building was built in 1528 as a mosque.
In the 19th century, the mosque’s minaret fell and was abandoned.
Between 1901 and 1903 the building was converted into a church, which was consecrated on July 27, 1903.
The temple bears the name of the creators of the Cyrillic alphabet – St. Cyril and St. Methodius and their disciples and followers Clement, Naum, Gorazd, Sava and Angelarius.