Among the many jets, bombers and helicopters at the Museum of Aviation at Robins Air Force Base in Georgia, there was a beautiful and original Biplane. This was a PT-17 Kaydet trainer plane that was made by Boeing-Stearman in the 1930-1940s. It had two open air cockpits and and trained pilots in most branches of the military. After World War II, they were retired and the over 10,000 planes that were made were sold to the public and made into crop dusters, private planes, wing walker planes, and racers. The PT-17 Kaydet had a radial engine that often was not cowled.