Panasonic launched its new smartphone Eluga A4 in November 2017. An exciting highlight of this phone is the powerhouse of battery it contains with 5000 mAh. Priced at Rs. 12490, it has 13 MP rear camera with auto-focus while the front camera comes down to 5 MP. It has an enhanced security feature which will help in keeping the user data protected in an encrypted chipset. Apart from being a dual SIM device, the phone has an Artificially Intelligent assistant “ARBO”. Powered with the Quad-Core processor at 1.25 GHz, it has RAM of 3 GB along with internal storage of 32 GB expandable up to 128 GB. The phone has a display screen of 5.2 inches with an HD resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. With a 2.5D curved glass, it is equipped with MediaTek chipset. There are two sensors for the rear camera of 13 MP and an LED flash fro the front camera of 5 MP.
Features of Panasonic Eluga A4
- Panasonic Eluga A4 smartphone is available in three different colours – Marine Blue, Champagne Gold, and Mocha Gold. The rising demand for powerful and long-lasting battery is increasing and the phone is pretty affordable while delivering all these benefits. Apart from that, the smartphone has a slide screen and powerful Frames Per Second abilities to keep user glued.
- There are distinct connectivity options to choose from including Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE and USB OTG support. The artificial assistance offered by ARBO is capable of efficiently tracking your entire routine and giving a simplicity and ease in your life.
- The excellent quality of the camera provides the features like auto-focus, phase detection, and LED flash. Apart from that, users can also make full use of geo-tagging, detecting face technology, coupled with touch focus. Additionally, it records wonderful and quality videos with full HD at 1080 pixels and frame density of 30 Frames Per Second.
- The LCD screen is made of IPS technology and is equipped with a capacitive touch screen. The colour density is 16 M colours with a screen-to-body ratio of 67.4%. The ratio offers great experiences while playing high-end games, and watching videos and movies. Browsing the internet is also a leisurely experience with it 720 x 1280 pixels and a ratio of 16:9. With a PPI density of 282, the phone has the User Interface of FitHome and multi-touch features.
- Operating on latest Android version 7.0, Nougat, it has Cortex A53 and GPU of Mali – T720 MP1. The GPU makes the phone efficient enough to provide lag-free experience. The phone is pretty light weight while weighing only 162 grams and its dimensions of 149.5 x 74 x 9 mm gives it a very premium feel.
- There are many exciting features like Sound Alert system which is available in vibration, MP3 and WAV. The loudspeaker is able to enhance the sound quality with the facility of 3.5 mm jack. On the communication part its supports WLAN, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct along with hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, GPS and A-GPS.
- The FM Radio is highly accessible by excellent network communication. Along with USB and Micro USB 20 ports, the phone features all the essential sensors. The fingerprint sensor is located at the rear panel along with ambient light, proximity, and accelerometer.
- However, the phone doesn’t support Java and doesn’t include Infrared technology. In connectivity, it doesn’t support 4G networks and there is no place for Temperature sensor to cool down the phone when it heats up. Apart from that, it doesn’t have NFC feature and it also doesn’t come with a Gyroscope.
Shop for Panasonic Eluga A4 on Bajaj Finserv
If you are in a dilemma about should you buy this phone or not, you have one less worry from the lot – money. Bajaj Finserv offers the facility of purchasing your favorite smartphone on easy EMI with EMI Network Card on the EMI Network and manage your funding easily. The facility offers you the advantage of dividing your money in a tenor of installments. The installments can be divided over three to twenty-four months which can be chosen according to your preference. If you don’t have an EMI card, you can just approach your nearest Bajaj Finserv partner store and submit your KYC along with a canceled cheque to avail it. The facility can be availed in any of the 60000 stores spread across 1300 Indian cities. Moreover, you just have to swipe your card and pay in EMIs at no extra cost. You can also avail the EMI Network Card online through the customer portal, Experia, at our site.
Bajaj Finserv also has pre-approved offers on its products like personal loans, business loans, home loans, financing on products, etc. The pre-approved loans simplify the process of approvals and turn out to be a huge time saver. All you have to do is add some basic information and check out your pre-approved offer.