Maybe you’ll never get the chance to show your knowledge in the popular TV Show ”Who wants to be a millionaire”, however this does not mean you can not impress the people in your everyday life with the information and knowledge you have! I wanna share with you something I came across recently and I find it useful and interesting.
1. On average a normal person spends as much as 6 years dreaming.
2. An average person forgets 90% of the dreams he had in the first 5 minutes after waking up.
3. The right-handed people live on average 9 years longer than the left-handed.
4. St. Valentine is believed to be the day on which most suicides are committed every year.
5. On average every eighth couple in the USA met have online.
6. In the English language there is no word that rhymes with ‘month’.
7. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
8. The giraffes can’t cough.
9. Every single person on this planet shares his birthday with about 9 million other people.
10. A caw can perfectly clime stairs but it can not go down the stairs.
11. On average a person laughs 15 times a day.
12. The blue eyes are a consequence of genetic mutation. Our ancestors used to have only brown eyes.
13. There’s a city or town called Roma on every single continent in the world.
14. The babies are born without knee bones.
15. All the mammals dream.