HCL Training & Staffing Services (HCL TSS)- it is a division subsidiary of HCL Technologies Ltd that has been created with the vision to provide a trained and skilled workforce through its various Training & Hiring Programs. With the increasing demand for quality talent within HCL, there was a significant need for creating a talent pool which is equipped with the requisite expertise and will be technically & professionally prepared for joining the highly specialized workforce at HCL. Thus the idea of HCL TSS was conceived, with the aim of becoming the most extensive integrated talent-solutions company in India for preparing the skilled workforce for the future.
Recruitment experts have observed that the skill gap across the industries is primarily an education issue – the one that creates a mismatch between what gets taught to aspiring candidates in the institutions, and expectations awaiting them in the real-life work environment. HCL Training & staffing services create a much-needed bridge between the deserving talent across the country and vacant jobs positions that are difficult to fill due to lack of skills. HCL TSS provides the best-in-class skill-based training programs for the entry-level job roles across in HCL. So, candidates who are willing to give a kick-start their IT career should apply for the training & hiring programs. There are various training programs that are offered for the students who have completed Class XII, Science Graduates, and Engineering Graduates or Post Graduates.
Who can join the HCL’s Training & Hiring Programs?
At HCL TSS multiple Training &Hiring Programs are targeted for Class XII candidates, Engineering graduates and Non-Engineer graduates that includes IT Diploma / B.Sc (with maths)/BCA. These are unique training-cum-employment programs that are aimed towards accelerating the career path for the aspiring candidates. Candidates enrolled under the Training & Hiring Programs are trained for several months (including the classroom training part) at HCL campuses post which they go through the Professional Practice Term training at HCL. After successfully completing the training program, the trainees are placed within HCL.
A full training program constitutes of the following categories:
- Technical Training- this comprises of software applications & testing.
- Common Foundation Training- this module consists of training in English proficiency & building of an executive presence.
- Business Skills Training- this session will include training for correct usage of language & business communication skills.
- On-the-job Training- this will provide an opportunity to work in a live environment on projects from all around the world.
How is Training & Hiring Program beneficial to Fresh Graduates and Engineers?
As mentioned above, the primary aim of HCL Training & hiring program offered by HCL training & staffing services is to provide great job opportunities for fresher. This training and hiring program is specially created to provide job-assurance. This program is proving to be highly beneficial for the candidates. The main benefits of this program have been summarized as follows:
- This program has been specially developed to provide a fruitful career path for freshers.
- Here, relevant training on the essential infrastructure & software domains is imparted.
- The sessions are conducted by the expert trainers of the industry who have experience in different fields.
- The training conducted is not only aimed towards imparting knowledge, but also it ensures that the learning provides the freshers with the viable career options
- Attending the Training & Hiring Program offered by HCL Training & Staffing Services accelerates the growth of the graduate’s in the industry.
- After this training program is completed, HCL absorbs the candidate into their professional workforce.