I stumbled on this site quite by accident. No one invited me or pointed my in this direction. However, I have found that I truly enjoy my time here. Yes, I am still learning and make some whopper mistakes and that is what live is all about, living and learning.
Today I am sharing the five reasons that make this place a happy home for me today.
1. People truly seem to care. If you are willing to reach out and ask for help you will receive it.
2. There are games to play and things to learn. I love to learn new things and I do so here every day.
3. I am sure you have all heard the saying about “Dance like no one is watching.” I had a mentor once that told me I should “Write, even if no one is reading.” It’s true here. A lot of people don’t take the time to actually read and a few read it, respond and really understand. It is a great place to practice the craft.
4. I appreciate great art and there is plenty of that here to view and comment on.
5. There is a sense of community. Perhaps something written, posted or done here will make a difference. For example, I have had my entire day change by one thoughtful comment. It’s a good place to come.
Why are you here?