While browsing on YouTube, I checked out this video about Jinn or Genie. My only knowledge about genies are the television shows, I Dream of Jeannie, Aladdin’s Lamp, and Sigmund and the Sea Monsters. So, I am only aware of the Hollywood version, which is mostly romanticized bullshit to entertain bored people and kids. Real jinns or genies are mostly evil and dark, rather than sexy Barbara Eden in a belly dancer’s outfit and a cool looking vase or bottle home. It is all about doing “Magic,” by granting three wishes to improve someone’s life, in which I now realize that it was all about promoting Hollywood’s witchcraft culture to kids as a fun and harmless creature. It worked for me as a kid because I liked watching these TV shows, and I always thought Jeannie’s bottle and Sigmund’s seashell home were cool and fun.
- Jinn are questionable creatures.
- Jinn is ancient spiritual guardians, similar to fairies. There were more popular in primitive times when people didn’t believe in God. It is no wonder that Zionist-occupied Media, who are mostly Athiests, promotes such beliefs as fun, cool, and harmless to mostly kids.
- The most powerful Jinn who are able to grant people wishes are mostly evil. Jinn are also Ghul or Ghoul.
- Jinn can possess people, and people need to be exorcised to drive out these evil Genies.
- Believing it or not, there are idiots nowadays who believe in these Jinn and are into these Jinn as spiritual guardians. It is probably the same morons who believe in fairies, in which I find quite ridiculous.
So, if you are dreaming of Jinn, a Jinni, or Genie, maybe it is time for an exorcism.