Charles Bridge over the Vltava river in Prague, Czech Republic
, is the oldest preserved Prague bridge. Construction of the bridge began in 1357 under the auspices of Charles IV, and was completed in 1402. Here is preserved one of the forgotten professions: igniter streetlights. They are worried about street lanterns, burning them at a certain time and maintained in good working order, and sometimes had the role of street guards.