<a href="http://www.peakpx.com/20681/brown-hair-woman-wearing-white-long-sleeve-shirt-and-hat" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Source</a>
There are times when we don’t feel like going to office. This especially happens on Mondays when going to work seems like a dreaded thing to do. However, if waking up and then wondering if you should go to work at all is the first indication that something is wrong and you are not happy at your workplace. When this feeling is consistent then it’s high time you take it seriously.
Most of the people prefer to stick to their regular jobs as it pays their bills. But when these eight signs become a common occurrence in your life then it’s best to start looking for a new job:
- Feigning a sickness and staying at home seems like a better option than going to office.
- There is nothing that excites you about your work anymore and you are just doing it for the sake of it.
- You don’t have anything new to learn.
- If your company doesn’t value you and even your consistently glowing performance fails to get you a raise then it’s time that you realize your worth and look for another company who values your talents.
- When the attrition rate is high in your company, it’s an alarming sign.
- When you feel that you are trapped in a thankless job.
- You feel stressed and burnt out all the time.
- You want to avoid your co-workers.