A Bawse is a person who exudes confidence, reaches goals, gets hurt efficiently and smiles genuinely because they’ve fought through it all and made it out the other side. And all of this is explained in the book of Lilly Singh (aka Superwoman) – How To Be A Bawse – which is considered as a guide to conquering life.
Here are 7 lessons that you can learn from this book:
- If you can’t control people and situation then control your reactions.
- Get-off in your comfort zone. Let yourself out to see what you can do and accomplish.
- Mistakes are inevitable, acknowledge what you’ve done wrong and face the fact then move-on. Do what you ought to do.
- Show who you really are so people will or will not accept you. Learn how to stand between the two because it is the reality.
- Keep on climbing the ladder while learning on each stage of the stairs so you can yield experience that will make you strong ahead.
- Tell what you mean not to misinterpret but to let people understand what you truly wanna say.
- Still be nice to people who are not good to you. You can just ignore them and focus to what will make you feel better about yourself.