This post will also be based on my recent Mall Meetup inspiration.
1. Enjoy a stroll in the rain, whether with your spouse, lover, or pets. (This photo reminds me of when I used to walk my three late shihtzus. They each had a colorful knit sweater).
2. Go on a balloon ride with your spouse, lover, pets, or even alone.
3. Enjoy a Carousel or Ferris Wheel ride with someone you love.
4. Go on a romantic drive in a sports car. If you don’t have one, then consider test driving one for fun.
5. Get a fake tattoo, whether henna or rub-on tattoo.
6. Write a top 10 list of what inspires you.
7. Go on a one-day or weekend roadtrip with someone you love, but travel light, and keep it simple.
8. Pack lightly for this roadtrip.
9. Take snapshots of your roadtrip experience and make a collage with the photos.
10. Consider succulents for indoor home decor.
11. Make your own fashion art, whether posters or sculptures.
12. Go to the mountains before the snow melts, and enjoy skiing, snowboarding, sledding, and/or just building a snowman and roasting vegan marshmallows over the fire.
13. Eat snow off the ground. Just make sure it is white not yellowed.
14. Stop at diners on your roadtrip, and enjoy vegan burgers with fries, salads, vegetarian shakes, apple pie, and pastries with glass of milk or coffee. But remember to drink lots of water.