People call “love” whatever they see, that’s why they claim that love hurts. The truth is that the love heals, the loves makes you stronger, makes you grow up and improve yourself. The love sets you free and makes you the best version of yourself!
However, almost everyone have experienced a ”toxic love” at least once in his lifetime. If you are one of these, you surely know what kind of Hell you went through. After putting an end of such a relationship you feel like a completely new person! There’s what you are most likely to experience after the end of it:
1. You will renew your interests
2. You will reconnect with the people who loves you indeed
3. You will appreciate all the kind acts, no matter how small they are
4. The next person you will fall in love with will be your soulmate
5. Your health will turn into your priority
6. The independence will be your source for pride
7. You will take care of and want to help the people who feel broken and hurt
8. You will get more productive at work
9. Your tolerance to pain will increase
10. You will rebuilt yourself
If you are, however, still in doubts whether to give it one more try or leave it eventually, ask yourself whether you prefer to be a prisoner or someone who is about to become the best version of himself. Whatever you choose is exactly what you think you deserve.