Nowadays one of the most stylish materials is glass. Proper use of this material in the interior is a win-win option and a new classic element in the design. But this is not the main function of glass: every day it is used more and more not only in office interiors but also more often it is used for domestic purposes. I want to talk about glass partitions for the zoning of domestic home space. The glass partitions are easy to stylize under any interior. In addition, they help to make the small room as functional and trendy as possible, while increasing the space and not cluttering the living room.
All glass partitions can be divided into types:
- Stationary. Stationary partitions are mounted for a long time. Often, instead of doors, there are used sliding mechanism.
- Transformable. Used when zoning the space or for the purpose of completely releasing the doorway.
- Tempered glass office partitions. An ideal solution for those who value every centimeter of the working space. They do not “eat” space, create a feeling of airiness and freedom, and are affordable, easy to install and are easy to maintain. In addition, they perfectly let enter the sunlight and help maintain the amount of power consumed.
Advantages of glass partitions:
- Aesthetics and beauty.
- Various technologies of manufacturing and decor.
- Eco-friendliness of glass as a material.
- Durability and strength.
- The possibility of zoning the space.
- Penetration of natural light through them.
- Redesign with the help of glass partitions does not require any permitting documentation from the authorities.
- Construction works on the installation of partitions can be carried out in premises where all major finishing work has already been carried out.
More about the safety of glass partitions construction:
The tempered glass office partitions are made of tempered glass with a thickness of 8-12 mm. To significantly damage the glass surface of such a high strength requires a very strong force, and even then the glass will only be covered with a network of small cracks. However, when installing it is better to use the services of professional assembling brigades who have experience working with large-sized constructions and the corresponding tools.