While sitting inside the seminar room, I noticed the room looked like a cute loft space in mostly white, with an accent on metallic colors and some greener. The room had cute window seat area, with drawers, and trendy curtains. There were also lots of shelves for organization purposes as well as huge mirrors. The area in the back looks like a good walk-in closet, which is near the bathroom. I took some snapshots for home décor ideas.
- Wall art in metallic colors and different textures placed against white walls.
2. Instead of photographs and posters, use an interesting empty frame and add an interesting statement piece inside the frame or plant hanging on the frame.
3. Window-seat and bed with drawers underneath. Nice curtains gathers in a decorative way to bring in more light during the daytime, while closed for privacy at night.
5. White furniture with lots of shelves, drawers, and greenery decor.
6. Green Decor Structure
7. Plant decor
Interesting statement decor in gold, placed on shelf. Underneath this shelf is a storage area.
8. Huge Walk-Closet, and behind the closet is the bathroom
9. Huge mirror
10. Huge blackboard for collages.
11. Flat Screen TV hanging from ceiling
12. Canopy bed or Canopy daybed