- ½ cup of chopped seaweed salad
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of chopped pickled ginger
- 1 tablespoon of roasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha (spicy)
- Chives or cilantro leaves
- Shave 4 radishes
Slice and grill rustic bread loaf. I think he used a baguette. He cut the baguette slanted, before toasting it in a pan with oil.
Mix seaweed, soy, chopped pickled ginger, sesame oil, and Sriracha in a bowl. Taste the seasoning and make any adjustments for your personal preference.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper
Cut avocado into small diced pieces. Add the lemon juice from one lemon. Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well, before spreading avocado mixture on toasted bread; garnish with chives or cilantro as well as some shaved radishes. This is like tasty hors d’oeuvres.
(In the above photograph, the Chef Ross also used tuna, in which I omitted in this veganized version)