Smoothie bowl is Instagramers’ favorite breakfast meal. It is the ultimate The smoothie is full of vitamins, and the topping ingredients just add up to it’s value. Despite being healthy and nutritious, it is something you can play with and create a perfect masterpiece. You can decorate your smoothie bowl with many different ingredients.
<a href="http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/fruity-smoothie-bowl/f6c2db6a-7cc4-45c0-8b54-83596e679ca9" target="_blank">Source</a>
How to do the perfect smoothie bowl?
To make a smoothie, you can use any of these need types of ingredients:
Liquid + Fruit or vegetables + Nuts and seeds + Sweetener + Supplement + Spice
These are the basic ones. You can put whatever you like. And you don’t have to put all of the above. Try to find your perfect combinations. Below we give you ideas for what you can put to make your smoothie taste great! You can be creative and make many different combinations!
- fruit juice
- milk of choice ( dairy or plant based )
- coconut water
- a little bit of lemon juice( if you want to keep the color of the smoothie )
Fruits & Veggies
- banana ( adds creamy texture)
- your favorite kind of berries ( it will add taste and nutrition as well)
- carrot ( it goes great with sweat combinations, as it contains high levels of sugar)
- leafy greens ( adds nutrition and you won’t feel it’s taste because it’s mixed with other more intense ingredients)
Nuts & Seeds
- almonds ( adds flavor)
- cashews ( makes the texture creamy)
- chia seed
- sesame seed
- flax seed
Healthy sweeteners: ( if you need additional sweeteners)
- Raw agave syrup
- maple syrup
- grape malt
Supplements: ( to add up on nutrition or taste)
- Maca powder
- Cocoa powder
- Bee polen
- protein powder
Enjoy this colorful gallery that will give you inspiration for your next breakfast! Vote for your favorite!