- 7 old slices, of bread (or more precisely, 200g)
- 100 g hard cheese (Gouda)
- 100 g smoked cheese
- 100 g of cottage cheese
- 100 g ham
- 15 of green olives, seedless
- 6 eggs
- 200 ml milk
- 100 ml of a thick yoghurt
- 1/2 ties parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoons of fresh, ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons oil
1. Bread, cut into medium cubes and put it in, deeper, bowl.
2. Both types of hard cheese coarsely grate and mix. On page three separate buckets, grated, cheese. Cow cheese with a fork, mash. Dice ham and olives cut into circles. Parsley, finely, chop.
3. In the bowl of bread inserted grated cheese, mashed cheese, ham and chopped parsley, and chopped olives. Hands, treasure, stir.
4. In the second, container and break the eggs, whipping the wire, just merge them (does not have much to mute). Add milk, yogurt, oil, oregano, and salt thereof. Mix well and pour over the bread. Use two tablespoons bread mix, cover and leave to stand for half an hour to absorb the liquid bread (in the meantime, 2-3 times, goods, spoons mixed bread).
5. turn the oven to heat to 200 degrees. Take a deeper mold, vel. 20cm (I used a deeper pan) and the whole covered with waxed paper or paper so that the part that remains hanging over the mold to make baked cake could, easily, be removed.
6. The prepared mold (or saucepan) pour the bread prepared. Spoon to flatten the surface, and sprinkle with, separate, cheese. Pan coated aluminum foil and put it to bake half an hour.
7. After that, to remove the mold (pan) of the oven, remove aluminum foil and leave for the surface to burn, for about 10 minutes. The baked cake out of the oven, and leave it in the die (the pot) for 15 minutes. Then switch to, appropriate, accurate.
8. salt cake, with old bread, cut into pieces.
9. Serve it with a salad of your choice (I used ground tomatoes from the bottle, and great lie).