Muesli is a yummy breakfast that you can make a bowl in advance to eat for several mornings. It’s a quick grab breakfast with lots of healthy ingredients that will give you energy for the whole morning.
- 2 cups rolled oats (do not use quick oats)
- 1 3/4 cups of yogurt, plain
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup minced fresh apples
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup nuts of your choice
- 1 tablespoon honey (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix all ingredients and store in a tightly covered bowl.Lasts in the refrigerator for one week.What I do is to divide out the portions in those small covered Ziploc bowls and then I can just grab one in the morning and be on my way. It’s so convenient and delicious and it keeps the hungries away all morning.
Image Credit: Flickr