Bangalore is the electronic city of India. Technology and information hub have nestled into this city. It is a home of over 200 IT industries. In this busy city, people do need something for refreshment and relaxation. That’s why restaurants, bars, pubs, and cafes are much important here for the people. Finding your best choice can be tricky but here is the electronic city Bangalore restaurants, bars, pubs, cafes guide for you.
List of best ones in Bangalore
- Time Traveller
- This restaurant is a vegetarian one but it offers fantastic North Indian, continental and Chinese dishes. This place opens at 7 am in the early morning, so that you may grab the great breakfast here. They have huge buffet items for lunch and dinner time every day. Try their Dahi Vada, Halwa and Sambar.
- Akshara is famous for its delicious, spicy North and South Indian dishes. These dishes are available at reasonable rates. The starter menu here is so much exhaustive that you may skip the main course after trying the starters only. It’s perfect for budget meals and tries their Chicken Roast and Nati Kodi.
- The Terminus
- The Terminus is situated in The Oterra Hotel. It is a hip lounge bar. They have great collection of music playing always and their finger foods are awesome. This place is open till 1 in the midnight. This is the perfect one for nightlife and don’t forget to try their chicken wings and onion rings.
- Aura is an amazing poolside lounge bar. Here you can just sit back relaxing and take sips to a few cocktails in leisure. This place serves special Jain dishes also. Aura is absolutely perfect for group outings. Grab their Tangri Malai Kebab and Aura Signature Roll to have a great experience.
- Arbor Brewing Company is an old brewer of beer. This place serves great American pub foods and large variants in handcrafted beer. This is a place for hanging out. Try their Bacon Salad, Baked Mac and Cheese and Arbor-Ger for sure.
- Toit serves the best beer in this city. It also serves American, Italian and Pizzas. Don’t miss their Mixed meat pizza, Beefy loaded potatoes and their chicken wings if you ever decide to visit this Pub. Their Tin-Tin beer is the famous one among the visitors here.
- 24@43 is a café for those who work till midnight and want to have something for relaxation. It is a café situated at The Oterra Hotel. It serves tea, coffee and other foods. It’s perfect for midnight cravings. You should definitely have their BBQ Chicken Wings, The Classic hamburger and Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables.
- She Brews
- She Brews is popular for its great service quality and efficiency. If you are in hurry, choose this place undoubtedly. You can choose Thai, Chinese, Continentals from their menu. Try their Cheese Omelet and Fiery Grilled Fish.
Maybe you are searching for the best guides like ‘MG Road Bangalore restaurants, bars, cafes guide’ in the web for specifically in this location. But you can try these other restaurants, bars, pubs and cafes also. You will get satisfied with their dishes and services.