Here is an oil free tomato vinaigrette well flavoured with white wine vinegar, thyme, Dijon mustard and basil. In this smoothie, eliminating the oil saves you more than 7 grams of fat per tablespoon of dressing.
The initial Standard Recipes for it is about 60 calories which contains 6.8gram of fat whereby making it 90% of calories. But it’s Fat to Firm recipes is, 5 calories and 0.2gram fat which now has 36% calories.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Tomato (Fresh or tinned one, your choice)
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ginger (optional)
1. Wash and chop the fresh tomatoes (if you choose to use the fresh one)
2. In a clean food processor or a clean blender, process the tomatoes, basil, dijon mustard, thyme and vinegar until they’re well blended.
3. Get a clean jar with a tight fitting lid ready so as to transfer the well blended smoothie into it.
4. When ready cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve it or you can leave it in the refrigerator for 2 or more days. Shake well before serving.
Enjoy your Tomato Vinaigrette!