I love cream cheese. Yesterday I had my favorite lunch, a Cream Cheese Sandwich.
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 small onion
- top parts of 3 celery stalks
- salt and pepper
How to prepare it:
- Put the cream cheese and the mayonnaise in the food processor and mix well.
- Finely chop the onion and add it to the cheese mixture.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of salt and a dash of black pepper; mix and spread on slices of bread.
- Top one of the slices with celery and tomato and close with the other slice of bread.
- The filling is enough for 2 or 3 sandwiches, depending on how much you put in them.