Yummy and healthy..
It’s time to learn a new recipe..
A recipe that is not only healthy but will tickle your taste buds..
RECIPE- SPINACH EGG OMELETTE
1. Take half a bunch of spinach leaves. Clean it and chop it.
2. Add 2 teaspoons oil in a frying pan and add 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste. Add 1 teaspoon of finely chopped or crushed green chillies. Add half teaspoon cumin powder. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the spinach and a little water. The spinach will cook within 5 minutes.
4. While the spinach is cooking, break 2 eggs in a bowl. Add salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper powder and 1 teaspoon garam masala powder. Mix well.
5. Once the spinach is cooked, add this egg mixture and let it cook for another 3 to 5 minutes. Do not stir fry after adding the egg.
6. Your tasty spinach egg omelette is ready.