Today, I want to show you my artwork of garlic. But before you check it out, read through some facts about garlic that you may haven’t heard about.
- Garlic active compounds can lower blood pressure. Cardiovascular diseases, such as strokes or strokes, are the most common cause of death in the world.
- Garlic can fight diseases, including the common cold. A large 12-week study revealed that garlic supplements, compared with placebo, reduced the number of colds by 63%.
- Eating garlic can help detoxify the body from heavy metals .At high doses, the sulfur compounds contained in garlic have been shown to protect against organ damage from the toxicity of heavy metals.
- Garlic can improve bone health. There are no experiments in humans that have analyzed the effects of garlic on bone loss.
- Garlic supplements can improve athletic performance. Traditionally, it was used in ancient civilizations to reduce fatigue and improve the working capacity of workers. In particular, it was administered to Olympic athletes in Ancient Greece
- Garlic can prolong your life. Effects on longevity are basically impossible to prove in humans.