This recipe is my favorite. The cake is prepared quickly and easily. Instead of cherry, you can also put apples and add some cinnamon.
- 2 eggs,
- 1,5 cups of sugar
- Half a glass (of water) of oil
- 2 glasses of flour
- 1 baking powder 12 gr
- 1 vanilla sugar 12 gr
- 1 glass of yogurt.
- Heat to cooker to 200 degrees.
- Mix eggs, sugar, and vanilla sugar.
- Add oil, flour, baking powder and yogurt.
- Sprinkle a roasting pot with oil.
- Pour mixture. Put cherries over the mixture.
- It is baked about 35 min.
- After baking, spread the powdered sugar. You can decorate it with whipped cream.