This is Cake with 7 days croissants will delight you with simplicity and exceptional taste. Best of all, the cake will be finished very quickly. There is no baking.
- 1 l of milk
- 3 vanilla pudding
- 1 spoon of density
- 200 gr of sugar powder
- 1 margarine
- 100 gr chocolate for cooking
- 300 gr biscuits
- 2 big bags of croissants (chocolate and white cream)
- 2 whipped cream
- 1 whipped cream of vanilla (or chocolate) for decorating
- a little milk to moisten the croissants and biscuits
1. A little milk (from 1 liter take a little), puddings, gustin and sugar are to be mixed and cooked in the rest of the milk. Cool the cream.
2. In mixed margarine we add cream and separate in two parts. One part remains yellow, and in the other we place a melted chocolate.
3. Biscuits a little moisten in milk and arrange on the plate. Put a yellow cream over. Then, moisten the croissants in milk one black, one yellow, to be colorful) and arrange them on a yellow cream. We put chocolate cream over it. Above all put 2 whipped cream.
4. Finally, mixed 1 whipped cream of vanilla (or chocolate) for decorating.