Rajasthani cuisine boasts of a plethora of dishes to tickle your taste buds. From spicy starters to mouth watering sabzis and desserts, the list is endless. Here are a few famous dishes from Rajasthan:
- Dal Bati Churma Crunchy batis dipped in desi ghee along with delicious dal and yummy churma is famous all over India.
- Mohan Thaal This sweet prepared from besan & dry fruits is awesome.
- Laal Maas Non-vegetarians will love this dish which is prepared by cooking meat in a gravy of tomatoes, red chillies and spices.
- Mawa Kachori Mawa kachoris from Jodhpur are a must have. Kachoris stuffed with mawa & dry fruits are simply delicious.
- Mirchi Bada Hot & spicy mirchi badas are a perfect snack with the evening tea. Green chilly coated with a layer of besan and deep fried are delicious.