- 70s inspired fashion–I was a kid in the 70s, and I remember some items, such as flared jeans, platform sandals, wrap skirts, floral prairie skirts with ruffles, those mushroom-like brown shoes, floppy hats, halter tops, argyle vests, print shirts, short hair, beads, moccasins, converse sneakers, oxfords, denim with patches and beads.
- Nerd Chic includes wearing glasses, print shirt, knit vests, and match pants or skirt, as well as knee-high socks, oxfords, berettes, and your briefcase with iPad, iPhone, laptop, and other necessary tools.
- Geometric Minimalism and Shapes includes diamond and hexagon shaped jewelry with geometric print clothing.
- Denim on Denim continues to be popular. But denim really never goes out of fashion.
- Velvet continues to be popular. I have always liked velvet, but i think it is a dressy and festive fabric, perfect for parties and events.
- The 2018 color is Purple, as well as amethyst stone.
- Large Floral Prints
- The French Riviera style, which includes Cannes, Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Nice–the coastal cities in the south of France. I have been there in August 1986 with my late parents, and I liked it there, such as the coastal cafes, flea markets, Monaco, and perfume factories. I bought a blue and white striped and long-sleeved blouse from Monte Carlo, and it has Monte Carlo logo in red. I would probably wear my black beret with it, as well as a scarf and denim pants.
This list was also popular last year because they sound familiar. I feel that I wrote a similar post last year which consisted of these trends.