This video lists 8 trends from the 80s and 90s that are making a comeback into 2018. I have many of these items from when I was in my 20s because that was the age of being young and trendy.
- Statement Earrings–I have many statement earrings from the 80s and 90s.
- Ruffles on blouses–I have a couple from the 80s and one new Mossimo sweater from Target that I bought in January.
- Long coats and jackets–I have a couple from the past, and one was a gift from Paris.
- Blouses with logos. I do have some from the 80s that I used to wear a lot in college. I have a white Gucci sweateshirt that looks exactly like the t-shirt in this video, and I bought mine from the LA garment district. I need to reorganize my drawers to see how many I have.
- Pastel colors and accessories are always popular during spring and summer.
- Clothes with fringe. I might have one.
- Clothes with checks and plaid. I definitely have enough of plaid because I am from Scotland.
- Scrunchie is back, and I have enough of these from the 80s because I used to wear it in college as well as during the 90s.