Monday, September 11, 2017
She lists that the basic trends for this autumn include oversized knits with miniskirts, Ott sleeves, pink fake fur, and soft dresses with cinched waist. I looked up Ott because I have never heard of Ott sleeves, and I noticed that it looks like basic t-shirts.
- Head to toe monochromatic red outfit, or just wear red accessories and lipstick as accents.
- Fancy tights look fun, especially with a neutral monochromatic outfit.
- Add some fake feathers, frills, and fake fur textures as an accent to a monochromatic outfit to create layered texture because autumn is all about the layered look
- Maxi bag is a huge purse, whether large totes or large enough to look like a mini suitcase.
- Chunky knit sweater with pleated mini skirt
- Artsy and colorful maxi dress has a 70s inspiration, and it tends to be a sheer floral dress
- Think Blue, maybe even monochromatic blue outfit, from a periwinkle blue shade to a cobalt blue shade. Such blue shade is a soft color of blue.
- 70s Fabric such as shearling, corduroy, and denim. I have always loved corduroy.
- Cinch the waist of coats, jackets, and sweaters with belts.
- Belted coats
I own items on this top 10 lists. I just need to coordinate my items into the right outfit to make everything work together.