Saturday, March 13, 2021
Although this television series sucks because of shitty acting, unrealistic storyline, and racist ideas, most people are attracted to it because of the fashion styles promoted in this series, even though Lily Collins doesn’t really pull it off very well. The fashionistas are using this series as a fashion magazine for ideas, in which they are likely to be better at putting together a better fashionable outfit.
This video is thus called the Emily Cooper Lookbook.
- Gingham short/blazer set with red beret and Mary-Jane pumps. She also carries a Chanel purse. She is actually better looking than Lily Collins, and she does a better job of modeling similar outfits.
- Plaid bucket hat, green coat, and green plaid skirt set.
- Polka dot top, bomber jacket, blush skirt, fringe purse, and nude ankle boots.
- Cornflower blue blazer and blow blouse, leather pants, and black stilettos.
- Duster Coat, black/pink sweater, pink denim skirt, knee-high socks, and pink pumps.
- White cropped top, jeans and white belt, and pumps.
- Paris shirt, white top, snake-print skirt, and print booties.
- Red bucket hat, army green parka, red blazer, blue shorts, and thigh-high boots.
- Print A-line flirty dress, black wide belt, and pleather moto jacket.
- Gingham cap, bomber jacket, pink blazer, b&w dress, and off-white ankle boots.
- Navy cap, navy jacket, and red dress, as well as two mini purses. I actually like the outfit that Lily Collins is wearing in this scene, but Lily Collins is ugly. The French girl looks cute with her version.
- Buffalo Check shirt, white top, jeans, and white trainers.