- Long sleeve ‘Batman’ shirt by Old Navy
- Satin finish coated jeans by NY&C
- Skech knit sneakers by Skechers
I found these satin finish coated jeans by NY&C at the Village Discount Outlet. Hell! I don’t even want to know what defects urged the donator to donate them because it would just lessen my value for them. Like they say, one person’s trash is another person’s treasure and that is the way I view these jeans.
Prior to heading out to do my laundry I paired four different styles featuring them with the plain version being the feature I wore. I would love to put together more outfits featuring these jeans.
- Varsity bomber jacket by Levis
- Puffer vest goose down by Bernardo
- 1969 Denim jean jacket by Gap
“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” – John 12:27