As I watch this video, I noticed that the latest hair trends are about color and bobs. But the updated and modern bob is tousled or wavy.
- Blunt cut bob with short bangs
- shoulder length tousled bob, whether one length or with bangs. For women who have had short bobs during spring and summer seasons, such as myself, the updated bob can be left as is into a grown-out bob hairstyle, and then add some waves for a natural body look.
- Asymmetrical bob with different colors—like tiger eye shades. One side is shorter than the other side, where hair is cut diagonally, across the back rather than straight across. (I have actually done that before in my 20s but in a short bob).
- Bleached blonde hair with black roots
- 2-toned hair color, such as tiger eye hair color.
- Create natural body by fluffing hair up or brushing your hair bent over with your hair upside down.
- Red hair color, whether henna, metallic red, or neon red.
- Metallic hair colors because the future is all about robotics, transhumanism, and machines taking over humans.