Wednesday, September 18, 2019
What to wear in hot and humid weather?
- Wear fabrics that breathe well, such as cotton, linen, modal, and Tencel. Make sure these fibers are light weight.
- Wear light-color clothing, such as white, light blue, peach, neutrals, light green, pink, yellow, and lilac.
- Wear smart-cut clothes, such as A-line skirts and dresses, skater skirts and dresses, long loose dresses with slits on sides, loose maxi summer dresses, loose blouses, wide leg pants, and culottes.
- Wear the right shoes, such as sandals, cotton socks with sneakers, and open shoes.
- Accessories…during summer, feet, toes, fingers, etc will tend to swell.
- Makeup…don’t wear foundation, and keep it clean. I think the best makeup is a bronzer with sunblock.