Sunday, March 31, 2019
I decided to check out Justine’s video summary of Spring/Summer 2019 fashions because I like French fashions anyway. So, I wanted to check out her top trends. She lists 6 trends, in which I have seen these all year, maybe even since 2018. I already have everything on this list. I might just need to modern how I wear my clothes and accessories for 2019 styles.
- Yellow is the Spring/Summer color…I recently saw a purse I liked in yellow, but I was wondering how long this yellow trend will last. So, I decided to wait longer to think about it before I make a decision.
- Utilitarian clothes, I guess such as cargo pants and safari-like clothes with huge pouch pockets. I have seen these items out for a couple of years. So, I don’t think they are something new.
- Crotchet and embroidery…I have clothes like this since the 90s; and, a couple of years ago, I even loomed some items for fun, mostly halters, beanies, and scarves.
- lace–I have lots of lace items, in which i usually wear in layered form. They have been popular for a while now.
- denim suits and denim accessories…I have always had denim clothes and accessories because denim never really goes out of style.
- biker shorts…I have some from the 90s because I used to wear them a lot, whether for cycling, gym, or casual wear.
All these 6 trends seem practical, and might even end up being considered classic must-have pieces soon.