The Cover LV Photo looks futuristic, where the yellow brick road moves toward a futuristic and circular tunnel into another world, most likely an unknown world that has yet to come…
I decided to write a February Fashions post based on the window-shopping during the recent mall meetup. This fashion post has to do with winter fashions 2019, with accent on Valentine and Lunar New Year. So, this month’s main color is red, and there are some Chinese-inspired accessories.
1. I notice lots of cropped pants.
2. pale pastels and pale neutral colors.
3. Soft colors
4. moto jacket in bold color or metallic.
5. Traditional outfits in bold colors.
6. Trendy Casuals
7. Sport Casuals
8. Everyday Casuals
9. leggings and pencil skirt
10. Short Bobs with bangs
12. khaki and olive green clothing
13. Elegant outfits
14. Vintage-inspired feminine outfits.
15. Trendy Youth Outfits.
16. Sophisticated Outfit
17. Monochromatic Outfits
18. Monochromatic Pale Pastel Outfits. (These two soft pale outfits are probably my favorites).
19. Monochromatic Red
20. Red with neutral beige.
21. Fire-like Fendi Outfit
22. Monochromatic Red and Monochromatic Black outfits
23. Men’s suits wit prints and plaids.
24. Monochromatic Red and Monochromatic Black
25. Vintage-inspired dresses and skirts in soft colors with modern shoes.
26. Spring 2019 outfits
27. Business Casuals
28. Asian-inspired Tunics
29. Casual Men’s-Wear
30. Bold print leggings with skirts and jackets.
31. Traditional Casuals.